2.2.15

Darks





owl necklace that i made from an earring because I lost the other one :)

My parents initials in this tree, i thought it was a cute picture to put in since its almost valentines day and all

this picture makes me look like i have a mustache :) do you see it?

pearl hair piece that i love




love you all

Today I wanted to wear my tall brown boots that I have not worn in a while so I decided my outfit should go dark. The maroon color always goes with navy blue and most people say that navy blue does not go with black but I beg to differ. If you have a sweater and shoes of a different color then it is perfectly fashionable to wear either a navy blue shirt an black pants (as I did)or even a black shirt with blue pants. My hair today was simple, pull back a few pieces into a large clip then throughout the day it falls out a little and looks more relaxed. Specil fact: I have never dyed or highlighted my hair in any way. Natural hair is way better than dyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment